Tuesday 7 June 2011

Jado Competition



Hi Students

I just wanted to say a very big 'WELL DONE' to all of those who entered the national competition, all of my students did very well. For some it was there first time and quite a nervous racking experience, for those seasoned veterans amongst us it was a time to enjoy and show what they can do ! I have said many a time to my students "its great to receive a medal or trophy, but its even greater to know you've tried your best". so once again, well done for attending and trying your best !

As you know DE photo's were there capturing the event, I have attached a link below for you to browse and maybe purchase a photo of yourself

http://www.dephoto.biz/pages/ordering/Default.aspx?Path=Martial Arts\WJO\2011\WJO National Championships - 14th May

For all those grading in July, I wish you the very best of luck, keep training hard. Remember the class is only part of the training, for a successful grading 'we' should all be doing at least 10 mins a day just tweaking those final moves. As most of you are aware Master Jake Ogden is a regular in Combat Magazine ( out now ) which vital information on how to combat nerves and to be an all round better martial artist is talked about.


remember students, if you need me, I'm only an email away..
uss

Neil Pendleton cert-instructor

No comments:

Post a Comment