Tuesday 30 August 2011

New Assistant's

.
.
.
.

Its coming to the end of the summer holidays, I hope you have enjoyed your break and are looking forward to getting back into the swing of things ! as you are aware there is a grading coming up at the beginning of October, due to the short space between the last grading and the fact that most people have been away on holiday, most people will not be entering the grading unless they have been training and have the knowledge to grade successfully. I will be handing out forms to those who will be grading very soon.
As the title suggests we have some new Assistants coming to help me at both my classes, both long Buckby and Woodford Halse.

Corran Boyle will be helping out with the Advanced children’s class in Long Buckby, Corran has proven herself due to her focus, concentration and skill level. Corran has a lot to offer and I look forward to seeing her progress into a junior/senior instructor.

Alex Grunwald will be helping out with the mixed children’s class at Woodord halse, Alex has taken time to listen and focus on all the aspect of jado and has a very good level of knowledge and a thirst for learning, again I look forward to Alex and Corran becoming instructors and of course black belts !

I look forward to seeing you all soon, keep up the training. uss

Neil Pendleton

No comments:

Post a Comment