Tuesday 15 February 2011








Firstly I would like to congratulate everyone who took part in there gradings, both in Daventry and Towcester. It takes confidence and spirit to stand in front of the examiners and show that you are worthy of your belt, which you all did with great pride. Long Buckby did very well in the gradings with a 100% pass rate, which I am very proud of. As you are aware Long Buckby has gone through some changes and will continue to develop in order for it to become an excellent club. Each person who attends the club is key to its ongoing success, and I am very proud to be on this journey with you all. The annual competition is coming very soon, I know you will be eager to participate in this fun and friendly event, I will be looking forward to training you all, for both sparring and patterns. With the commitment and spirit you all show,  a gold medal is well and truly in  our grasp.
National Competition - Saturday 14th May
please contact me for more information.


Keep up the good work.


uss
( the meaning of uss.) http://jadokuindo.blogspot.com/


Neil Pendleton - Cert.instructor

No comments:

Post a Comment